Medal of Honor Heroes 2

CstylesX said:
I just got this game today and it is pretty fun. I'm surprised that the online works so smoothly. The only downside is that if you have played Call of Duty 4 this game's experience will be slightly decreased. I love my Wii, but I've played CoD4 on my friends 360 and its amazing.

The online works so smoothly because it belongs to EA. Im wondering how Nintendo is gonnna make it.

MVGeneral said:
The online works so smoothly because it belongs to EA. Im wondering how Nintendo is gonnna make it.

So far Nintendo's online runs just as smoothly (battalion wars 2 and Mario strikers charged for example). The only thing missing is communication between opponents/friends. Things like game lobbies would be welcomed as well, but as for performance both the EA server and the Nintendo WFC work extremely well.

CstylesX said:
So far Nintendo's online runs just as smoothly (battalion wars 2 and Mario strikers charged for example). The only thing missing is communication between opponents/friends. Things like game lobbies would be welcomed as well, but as for performance both the EA server and the Nintendo WFC work extremely well.

I don't have those 2 games so i wouldnt know. I hope brawl would run smoothly. Cant wait.

Me either, it is going to be great. What I don't like is the daily updates on the SMB website. It used to be a daily ritual for me to get up in the morning and see what cool new features they added to the game, but has anyone else noticed since the date got pushed back the updates got more and more menial.

Back