Memory ?

wavtor2006

Wii Madman
Dec 19, 2006
Does anyone know what happens when you

a. fill your channels screen

b. use all your internal memory

i know these may sound like silly questions to some poeple but am not sure i can seem to find what you can use the sd card for apart from music for games that here in the uk we dont have yet and i will be really pissed if i have to start deleting vc games just so i can download other ones i would like to think that nintendo have seen this coming and will allow you to put channels on the sd card or at least download the data to the sd

any info anyone

thanks wavtor:ciappa:

yeah I dont yet have a Wii, but im going to say if you do this, your screwed!!

I wonder as well as my brother and I have already purchased several Vc games, and we are concerned whether you can save them to an SD card. As we dont want to delete thwm to get more.:mad2:

headshot119 said:
I wonder as well as my brother and I have already purchased several Vc games, and we are concerned whether you can save them to an SD card. As we dont want to delete thwm to get more.:mad2:

You can save the VC games to an SD card and delete them from you Wii. However, you can only load them back onto the Wii that the game was purchased on. This prevents you from sharing your games with friends. Also, I believe you can redownload them from the shop channel for free if you delete them.

My guess on filling the channels would be that it just adds some more channel pages. If not then, you have to copy stuff off the Wii onto SD cards.

If NINTENDO was SMART they would have made VC games go under a single channel by system. For example, one NES channel with all VC NES games, one Genesis channel with all those games, and so forth. I think 1 channel per VC game is a stupid idea.

Back