memory

tdelliott80

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2007
I just bought my wii and dont want to spend a lot on memory can any one sugest the best memory to get for the cheapest?

Try searching the forum next time...this has been answered and bagillion times

i havent spent any money on memory yet and i have 8 VC games and tons of saved games. Plus I havent even sorted through my system memory to delete the rented game save files...

2gb sd card is the biggest you can get

Last edited:
Check your local Sunday adds. I have seen 2GB cards going for $20. You can also get some on ebay for even cheaper. Just do a little searching and you will find what you want. Best Buy and Circuit City are usually really good but Frye's Electronics has the best prices I have seen. Good luck

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
You only need a SD card if you plan on downloading lots of VC games. Otherwise, the built in 512MB flash memory will be more than enough. If you do plan on buying one, get the 2GB SD card.

I purchased a SanDisk 2gb SD card new on ebay for 18$ shipped. Its the same brand as the Nintendo model but the case is blue instead of white. Search Ebay for sandisk 2gb sd and check the box for "buy now" items only to make the search easier.

Back