metroid prime 3 error message

LoganPwns

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2007
I was playing Metroid Prime 3 last night and at the cutscene where samus is flying to the first leviathan planet (Bryyo) and the screen fades to black and "Good Luck Samus" appears on the screen and fades back to black. then an error message appears on the screen
"An error has occurred
Please remove the disc and turn off the console..."
something to that nature, but longer. then the eject button works but not the power button. I had to take the plug out of the wall. no big deal except every time i get to that point the same thing happens. nothing else in the game was acting strange or abnormal. has anyone had this problem or one like it? or has an idea how to fix it?

Last edited:
LoganPwns said:
I was playing Metroid Prime 3 last night and at the cutscene where samus is flying to the first leviathan planet (cant remember the name) and the screen fades to black and "Good Luck Samus" appears on the screen and fades back to black. then an error message appears on the screen
"An error has occurred
Please remove the disc and turn off the console..."
something to that nature, but longer. then the eject button works but not the power button. I had to take the plug out of the wall. no big deal except every time i get to that point the same thing happens. nothing else in the game was acting strange or abnormal. has anyone had this problem or one like it? or has an idea how to fix it?
Clean the disc and try again.

If the problem persists, contact Nintendo

cleaning dident work, strange, right before the error message the wii stopped making the usual disc reading noises. wonder if its the wii itself... no then it wouldn't stop at the exact same place each time...

Back