Metroid Prime 3 -Newbie questions

doowopper

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2009
I am new to gaming especially on the Wii. I started playing Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.
1) As you know, there are story interludes throughout the game - some of them are quite long. Since I can only save my game at certain points, is there any way to skip over those story interludes so I don't have to keep seeing them over and over if I have to repeat that part of the game before being able to save the game at some future point?
2) The maps seem to have two green boxes - not sure what they mean. Also, I am not sure how the map coincides with what you see on the actual game screen (actual rooms, etc.) Can you please give me any hints about using the maps.
If you are able to answer either question of both of them I would appreciate it.
Thanks.
Richard

In many games, (I can't remember if it works in MP3) you can press the minus "-" button to skip a scene.

The maps are three dimensional and can be rotated around the apex of your location and altered in other ways, which becomes very useful when you get used to it.

Back