Metroid Prime 3 at 98%... HELP!?!

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
OK I saved in Pirate Homeworld with 98/100 items. Before I flew to Phaaze, I looked thoroughly at EVERY MAP to see if I'd missed anything. I have all the upgrage maps for Norion, Breeyu, Elysia, and even the semi-hidden Pirate Homeworld from the Chozo Observatory place in Sky Town... so that means the only place that could have upgrades that I'm not seeing as white dots on a map is Valhalla. I've been to Valhalla more than enough times to know I'm not missing anything there. So I figured the last 2 must be on Phaaze itself but obviously not. So are there ANY upgrades I could be missing that anybody knows of? I'm hoping there aren't some on the ship in the very beginning of the game that I missed. I wouldn't mind playing the whole game over just for the 2% if I had to. It's a good enough game that I'd love the excuse to play it all over again anyway! But I really don't think that's likely because Metroid games barely ever have upgrades that you CAN'T EVER go back to. It'd be like if they put any in the seed chambers you can't go back to. So what could I POSSIBLY be missing?!?

Back