Metroid Prime Corruption

metrobus09

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Wii Online Code
5148-5114-2832-5302
Hey what do you guys think about the new metroid game thats set to come out at the beginning of '07. Hopefully the controls will be more refined than red steels, and im hoping the graphics will be better. From the videos i've seen it looks kind of like halo. What are your guys's opinons on it?

Guys, Retro are an amazing company, i very much doubt Metroid for the Wii will be bad in anyway possible, i trust Retro on Par with 100% 1st party games pretty much.

metroid has been a good game since nes... i cant wait for it to come out its one of the reasons i bought a wii alongside of zelda

yeah i pretty much bought my wii for zelda, red steel, super smash, and metroid
it was a good thing i didnt get red steel, cuz it got shitty reviews. but i have a feeling metroid will be the big game for wii, like halo was for xbox, especially when online multiplayer is enabled...if it is. Does nybody have any info on the multiplayer online?

Retro Studios cannot screw this up. After delaying it for launch, I expect nothing but perfection. Metroid Prime is the reason why I bought the GCN and Wii. I hope that they push the capabilities of the Wii's processing power.

Back