Metroid Prime not widescreen? why?

CaTasTRO

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hi.

After practically a year of not using the wii I finally found another game to buy(I was one of those guyz who camped outside for 10 hours to get a wii on launch day)

I do not understand why Metroid prime does not show up in widescreen like zelda does. Zelda looks nice, metroid prime has bars all around it. Did the developers figure that people did not have widescreen tvs?

I just find this kinda annoying. Nintendo puts out really half baked games for a year and finally they put out their blockbuster and leave out your basic widescreen feature. Anyone else affected by this?

this doesnt sound right. metroid does support widescreen

Yeah, turn on your widescreen settings on your Wii. Metroid Prime 3 looks incredible in wide screen.

CaTasTRO said:
Hi.

After practically a year of not using the wii I finally found another game to buy(I was one of those guyz who camped outside for 10 hours to get a wii on launch day)

I do not understand why Metroid prime does not show up in widescreen like zelda does. Zelda looks nice, metroid prime has bars all around it. Did the developers figure that people did not have widescreen tvs?

I just find this kinda annoying. Nintendo puts out really half baked games for a year and finally they put out their blockbuster and leave out your basic widescreen feature. Anyone else affected by this?
People like you drive me crazy, you did all that to get a Wii and barely play it for a year, what did you think you were buying? Theres been great games come out. Your too stupid to even set up wide screen options.

Back