Metroid prime online multiplayer?

im not going to buy any 1 player adventures. im just going to wait for my crazy friend to finish them and then i get to play :) this is what i'll do with galaxy and MP3

its a shame metroid wont be multiplayer. it would have been awesome since there is more than one bounty hunter in the game.

Yeah a patch for online would be like a kick in the balls to the people who don't buy it because of no online(excluding all female gamers)! I'm buying it anyways.

lackluster dj said:
medal of honor is coming this holiday season and it is confirmed to be 32 player online.

Wow good - I did notice Reggie mentioning Medal of Honor with 32 players in multiplayer during the E3 press conference.. I was kinda sceptical because he didn't say online, and he didn't mention it when he was announcing all of the online titles. Then again how are you gonna have a 32-player multiplayer without it being online :lol: ...

Well there you go people - get MP3 for the awesome game that it probably is, and then get MoH for all of us FPS-online multiplayer folks.

Yay MOH online hopefully its going to be good or at least better than CoD 3 (didn't think that was that good). I Heard that Call of duty 4 is coming this Fall maybe to Wii I'm not sure but hopefully it does =]

i don't see how they could have a patch to the game if it doesn't have online capabilities... the only reason bungie could upload extra maps is because the game already was online...

There's no chance in hell they're patching in an online. I'm hoping they just release a second game later on that uses Corruption's engine and just adds a solid online multiplayer with tons of maps. Also, a multiplayer only game wouldn't lack the features that a single player based game + multiplayer would.

Back