Metroid Prime or Prime2?

dakuda

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I have to run to Circuit City today, and I figure I might as well pick up some of the GC games I never bought, since they are all pretty cheap now.

Any preference either way on the Metroid games?

From what I can gather, they play essentially the same, so my guess is that it really does not matter which on I pick up.

dakuda said:
I have to run to Circuit City today, and I figure I might as well pick up some of the GC games I never bought, since they are all pretty cheap now.

From what I can gather, they play essentially the same, so my guess is that it really does not matter which on I pick up.
well I would pick up metroid prime and if you like it pick up echos as well. Prime 1 has gotton better reviews as well if that helps at all.

Metroid Prime (first) is slightly easier, and it introduces you to the game. Prime 2 is more complicated with more puzzles, and a bit harder. Both are supposed to be great, though I've only played the first. By the way, I got Metroid Prime (first one) at EBgames for about $5. If Circuit City can't match that, I'd try EBgames or Gamestop.

dakuda said:

Sorry for the off topic :lol:

I hate Chicago Cubs!!!!!!!!!!! I live very close to Wrigley Field

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicagoan said:
Sorry for the off topic :lol:

I hate Chicago Cubs!!!!!!!!!!! I live very close to Wrigley Field

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have season tickets 4 rows behind the home bullpen. Just the weekend package -- I cannot afford a whole season. I had to sell this weekend though. Too much going on at home. I am picking up new axles for my Jeep in Wisconsin tomorrow.

Fox MattCloud said:
like people have said, there both cheap now. metroid prime 1 for the story and for a great metroid in 3D and then pick up prime 2 for multiplayer mode.

Are...you...kidding?

Metroid Prime 2's multiplayer mode was considered it's worst attribute.

Get both :D.

yeah, and? the multiplayer was cool, i thought. it kept me going until metroid prime hunters. it was good, when you had been to the pub had a few bevvies and was that wrecked to find it interesting. and besides, i'll make my own mind up and not take online reviews, magazine reviews or peoples opinions. i enjoyed it.

Back