Mii channel potential yet to be discovered

chessaholic said:
Japan are getting it cheaper.

I would like to see a sort of animal crossing/ the sims game based on your mii's. Especially over connect24, you could visit each others towns, and see other mii's that you or others have created walking about.

yup Mii online!

it would be cool you can share information with people kind of like a miini comuniity or a forum like this one. and you can exchange Mii with other players.

If we can edit pictures of the Wii, it would be cool to stick people's faces on your custom miis. That would be cool! :)

Equis said:
yup Mii online!

it would be cool you can share information with people kind of like a miini comuniity or a forum like this one. and you can exchange Mii with other players.

an MMORPG for the Wii called Mii online would be amazing! I'd definitely buy it.

COLDshiver said:
an MMORPG for the Wii called Mii online would be amazing! I'd definitely buy it.

you will se me there 2!

100th post!!!!!

in 2 dayz!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :arf: :lol:

Last edited:
While I respect the artistic view of the game designers and would like them to continue to develop characters to be used, I think the option to play with the Mii's would be great. For instance, I'd like to see Red Steel use the Mii's or, better yet, Splinter Cell.

What would be really cool is if they could adjust the style of the Miis for different game designs (because the original style is really cartoony and wouldn't fit in well in games like Red Steel and Spliter Cell), but still have the same features and look like the same person.

That would be cool , but there should be an option of that because you might get tired of seeing your Mii EVERYWHERE !:sick:

miis

i think there is huge potential for the miis. i think that they should be updated to look better and then there should be a huge mmorpg game and the miis look is affected by its abilities and its level. there should also be a chat room that shows the miis walking around in it, and to set the record straight the wiimote can hold ten miis and im not sure how the system can hold

someting that might be cool is that you can get new stuff for your mii depending on what games you play.
ex.-zelda=links suit w/ his hat or maybe the T.P. cloak(or is that zeldas?)

Back