Mii channel. where are they getting them from?

mini76

Wii believer
Jul 29, 2007
somewhere on this god forsaken earth
Wii Online Code
4413-0185-4583-9848

Love the Mii channel.
Can someone please tell me, How are people making these Mii's
Like there must be somewhere to go as there is so many lookalikes.
I can't make anything like what I'm seeing.:mad5:

all these miis are being made in the mii channel......you just have to learn some "tricks" in order to give a different look to the mii... :p

some people use famousmiis.com or famousmii.co. forgot which one. its a tutorial on how to make each mii.

i know what you mean man! i saw some crazy miis on there, there was a chuck norris mii on there that i totally fell in love with, im like "WTF! how did anyone make that!!!!"

zapasant93 said:
i know what you mean man! i saw some crazy miis on there, there was a chuck norris mii on there that i totally fell in love with, im like "WTF! how did anyone make that!!!!"

Lol me too..But I just saw him...and Automatically did him...XD I think I got some raw mii creating powers...But I had never though of creating the powerfull CHUCK NORRIS. XD

yea i made a little jay jay the jetplane by accident xD i was going for like some random picture on da face.. nd den.. i was trying to do a fish nd it came out looking like a little jetplane :lol: hahaha

look for me on there I have a guy named CY who's a minuture cyclops under secret posted by lygernight. I don't remember the entry number though. If you add me as a friend I'll send him to you as well as my Babe the pig as a teen. I'm working on a couple more, but I'm tryin to keep it original. I did however manage that guy from Big Brain Academy.

The mii's that look like people don't impress me as much as the mii's like star fox and pikachu. How do they come up with this stuff, using eyebrow's and sunglasses for ears. :yikes:

Back