Mii Chat

Mii Plaza & Mii Parade

Is it possible to keep certain Mii's only in Mii Parade? I'd like to keep all family Mii's in Mii Plaza, and all downloaded Mii's in Mii Parade but do not know if that is possible.

wiiaholic,

no, all miis you have will be in the plaza, and the ones you set to 'mingle' will appear in the parade.... but in order to have them parade, they have to be in the plaza too (the plaza is kind of like your overall mii 'inventory').

Cjv said:
wiiaholic,

no, all miis you have will be in the plaza, and the ones you set to 'mingle' will appear in the parade.... but in order to have them parade, they have to be in the plaza too (the plaza is kind of like your overall mii 'inventory').
Really? That's odd because there's Mii's in my Mii Parade that are not in my Mii Plaza. They're all Mii's that have been sent over from other people's Wii's since none of my Mii's are in the Mii Parade. I gotta figure this one out.

I wish there was a way I could separate the Mii's somehow then. Like when you have them all line up... being able to line them in 2 groups such as Family and then online Wii friends would be ideal.

set your family in favorites, your friends not favorites, then they will sort in 2 groups

Lil Miss Foxxxy said:
I made some more celebrity wii today.

I made
V-V For Vendetta
Ron Jeremy
Weird Al
Bill Gates
Oprah Winfrey
Godfather
2 versions of Samuel L. Jackson
Spike Lee

I made so many Its hard to keep track lol
:smilewinkgrin:
hey add me so i can use some of those!thanks

Jessy15 said:
set your family in favorites, your friends not favorites, then they will sort in 2 groups
Ah ok. Good to know that the Favorites option does more than just make the Mii's pants a dark red color!

Also, what is this text I see on some of the Mii's that have migrated over under their names? Almost like a subtitle? It has a pencil icon to the left of it.

you guys should make bush,bin laden,ronaldinho,venis williams(to play with in tennis),barry bonds (baseball, he used steroids). i made iwata and miyamoto!

Back