Mii Favourites

Genga

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
Scotland, UK
I've been wondering what the purpose is in having Favourite Miis.

So far, it seems you can sort them out better when you arrange them (due to the Favourites section and they stand up front), and apparently in the game "Find Mii" on Wii Play, one of the tasks is to find the favourite Mii. I think they also have red trousers on the Mii channel instead of black

Is there anything else they do?

Well the Wii is for familes. So the MAIN family members could be favourites and other members [Step Brothers etc] will not be.
Im sure you can have more than 1 Favourite member?

this thread is a bit confusing, is he asking why is it necessary to have more than one mii charater or is he talking about on wiiplay "choose your favorite" with find mii? im lost with this

in any event, i have a favorite mii that i made. its my bf back in the 90s LMAO! yes i made my bf now with no hair (hes got hair but its receeding on the top and grows on the sides- yes this happens when youre in your 30s kids!) and then curtacy ala his OLD licence picture, i did him with a flat top in this cheesey all teeth smile ill post pics lmao

thats my favorite mii, i call it "90's ray" since thats his name :)

Genga said:
I've been wondering what the purpose is in having Favourite Miis.

So far, it seems you can sort them out better when you arrange them (due to the Favourites section and they stand up front), and apparently in the game "Find Mii" on Wii Play, one of the tasks is to find the favourite Mii. I think they also have red trousers on the Mii channel instead of black

Is there anything else they do?

NO NO NO!!!

It Means To PICK A Favorite Mii... And About 2 Or So Games Later, You'll have To Find THAT Mii That You Chose As Your "Favorite"

Get It? Alright... :thumbsup:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
NO NO NO!!!

It Means To PICK A Favorite Mii... And About 2 Or So Games Later, You'll have To Find THAT Mii That You Chose As Your "Favorite"

Get It? Alright... :thumbsup:

ohhh so i WAS right, it does have to deal with the favorites on find mii! and see, i went all off on a tangent.

i guess old age is effecting me as well :confused:

No, I meant what purpose do they have? or is there anything you can do with them, the Find Mii thing was just something involving them.

I have 2 of me (much like the 90's Ray), my girlfriend and our baby.

I was just wondering if there is anything else they do

Back