Mii > PC

Bundi1

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2007
Hi all,

Is it possible to get a copy of a Mii from my Wii, onto my PC?

Can i email it from the Wii maybe?

Cheers

It won't do it any harm, but i was wondering if anyone had already done this.

I have just registered my email addy so we'll see.

bust out a digital camera take a picture of your mii, then save it on your pc... pretty easy.. would be nice if you could just e-mail it though

Wii_Smurf said:
You can only send Miis from Wii to Wii sorry. Good idea though
You could actually take the file the Mii is contained in and put it on your PC from your Wiimote through a Bluetooth Adapter and GlovePIE. It won't be uploaded as a picture, if that's what you're looking for, but someone could download it then upload it to their Wii. You could do the same thing. Theres a site with a whole Mii library composed by other people, but I deleted the bookmark. GlovePIE can really do anything. I'm about to go set up Ultimate Spiderman to play with the Wiimote/Nunchuk on the PC. :D

KCBlack said:
You could actually take the file the Mii is contained in and put it on your PC from your Wiimote through a Bluetooth Adapter and GlovePIE. It won't be uploaded as a picture, if that's what you're looking for, but someone could download it then upload it to their Wii. You could do the same thing. Theres a site with a whole Mii library composed by other people, but I deleted the bookmark. GlovePIE can really do anything. I'm about to go set up Ultimate Spiderman to play with the Wiimote/Nunchuk on the PC. :D

Thanks for your help anyway.

Was after the pic to be honest, so i could print it.

Can't imagine the quality would be that good with a digital camera?

Back