miyamoto quotes

asdfnick

asdfnick
Dec 10, 2006
FL
Wii Online Code
5880-1161-5752-5548
just sitting here thinking, and i was looking at some quotes from miyamoto. He really is a genius, the stuff he says is so true. thought id share:

(found these on miyamotoshrine.com)

" A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"

"What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."

"The money which I earn is mainly dedicated to video games and I am very content."

"The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think "

"Nintendo is the company which makes the most innovative products. I am not sure that I would be able to make games like that elsewhere. At Nintendo I can make the games which I want"

" We've just finished that, but we can make it better! "

" Video Games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll. "

"What role does realism play in videogames I ask myself. Is this image more interesting? Sometimes.. however, what if a "detailed" hand with 5 fingers is catching a bottle but the fingers pass right through it? Is this still realistic? Rather than to show each meticulous and tiny detail of a finger, it is more important to make the end action look more credible by working on the movement and functionality of the arms and the hand in relation to the object."

DRMARIO said:
Great Man.
You mind if i Quote of or two of these?
lol i dont mind, i didnt make them up :cool:

Back