Mod positions available.

I would love to mod the brawl group! Please consider me.

You are only a "PROFESSIONAL GAMER" if you are making money from playing in tornys, thats the point where it stops being fun

Well, I find it more fun! The tournys are fun, but they get more exiting with money on da line. But that's just my opinion, hence y I play pro.

No, we / I play in person. That's why i'm kinda bad on wi fi.

Well there always seems to b for me, there's always way to much lag.

Neither do i, it's really annoying. It's been happening even more recently. And it's been disconnecting me a lot!

Yah, but it disconnects loads! And so I kinda stopped.

You are only a "PROFESSIONAL GAMER" if you are making money from playing in tornys, thats the point where it stops being fun

High-level play is bloody fun if you've the taste for it, 'specially when you're winnin' money. Competition is one'a the many spices of life. Competitive gaming is only unejoyable when you're a hardass sore loser who can't get over every loss without complaints, johns and takin' things too srsly... that, and if ya ain't a competitive person 'course. :lol:

There's no real big difference between playing in person and playing over Wi-Fi.

loooooooool noob

The difference is monumental. The entire game literally changes from just the smallest latency issues. Frametraps are no longer absolute, lag spikes can **** over the entire game for ya, reduced reaction times means normally nonviable strategies become abusable or even broken. Every fightin' game has a huge metagame shift when it comes t' takin' the game from local multiplayer to online because even milliseconds of delay truly matter in competitive play.

Brawl's online play is god-awful anyways, so it's sure as **** more than just a few milliseconds difference.

Well, I find it more fun! The tournys are fun, but they get more exiting with money on da line. But that's just my opinion, hence y I play pro.
"Playing pro"
"Smash brothers"
Aint seen any Smash brothers tornys about, at all, its genrally looked down on by a lot of people in the comunity a a proper fighting game
Should know as I do loads of games events, even the UKs biggest
No, we / I play in person. That's why i'm kinda bad on wi fi.
There's no real big difference between playing in person and playing over Wi-Fi.

Ohhhhhhhhh yes there is, multipalyer games are more fun head to head, at least then cheaters can get digs and with people behind you its fun

"Playing pro"
"Smash brothers"
Aint seen any Smash brothers tornys about, at all, its genrally looked down on by a lot of people in the comunity a a proper fighting game
Should know as I do loads of games events, even the UKs biggest

Any Smash player should know 'bout all that loathing the general fightin' community has for Smash. T'is nothin' more than everyone bein' a hater; not that Brawl doesn't deserve disdain for it's lack of competitive spirit (thanks, Sakurai...). But 64 and especially Melee? Every bit legit as all those other fightin' games people have made big deals about over the years. People're too damn stubborn t' accept that "fighting game" isn't synonymous with "health bar" anymore, or other moronic excuses t' out Smashers as such. If Smash wasn't alive, Melee wouldn't be alive a ****in' decade after it's release. :lol: No patches, no re-releases, no fixes. And yet after all these years Melee still lives.

As for recent Smash tourneys of repute... Those interested, start here.

Last edited:
Back