MOH:H2 Tips And Help Centre

Fillieto said:
Yeah well apparently COD5 is hitting Wii, Timesplitters and Redsteel 2 should be good, But isnt brothers in arms just a port?

Brothers in arms needs to get a graphics re-vamp, added features and modes (online) and some exclusive content of some kind.

Heres hoping.

Timesplitters, COD, and mohh2 are ports as well. BiA is apparently two or so games from the series, so that's something. I agree about online modes, vital. One smart thing they did was include an alt control scheme--one I was demanding before mohh2 nailed the look-turn method: turning and strafing are both tasked to the analog stick, totally free aim with the ir pointer.

In Mohh2 you can do a qucik 360 turn by holding down C and pushing back on the nunchucks stick Wiinter.

Also, does anyone have trouble connecting to games? it takes me over 5 attempts to get in, it always says: "You have been disconnected from the server", its not my internet becuase my laptop and pc both use the same router.

whats the secret with the machine guns, anything without a cursor i have a hard time hitting people. How do you hit someone when the cursor is a box seriously.

Wii-Fi said:
whats the secret with the machine guns, anything without a cursor i have a hard time hitting people. How do you hit someone when the cursor is a box seriously.

nothin just aim for the head. i get kills all the time this way. just unload on them in fury.

yeah the cursor sucks, should be a cross or at least a dot in te middle. or how about customizable crosshairs?

back to my cnnection question please...

Back