MOH2 in Australia

shikes

Legendary
Nov 5, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
2826-3679-3570-3759
When does Medal of Honor 2 Heroes come out in Australia?

Ive heard that it comes out on November 22nd but i cant seem to find it advertised anywhere. So can someone give me a source or show me where it is advertised.

Thanks.

thats what i thought but hasnt the european release date been pushed back to feburary or something? so we'll probably get it around then :(

Are you serious? Feburary? Oh my god. Thats ages away.

yeh i know it sucks but now we can all save an extra 100 this month, galaxy comes out a few days later any way...

Well it hasn't been proven that it is going to be pushed back, there is talk about it but it could be false.

Im not partically into Super Mario Galaxy. I dont know why, it just doesnt seem to be my type of game.

well november 22 is tomorrow, so we'll find out then...i really dont have any cash though..i kind of hope it gets pushed back:devil:
Galaxy will be pretty good shikes, but to each his own

Your evil, wanting it to be pushed back. Im really fond of this game, aswell of the Wii Zapper.

shikes said:
Your evil, wanting it to be pushed back. Im really fond of this game, aswell of the Wii Zapper.

haha it will be a great game, definatly gonna buy it, just when i have the money to... when do we get the zapper?

MOHH2 hasnt officially delayed till feburary and i doubt it has.
you are probably thinking of a bunch of games (zack and wiki, bwii)
that got delayed till feburary next year, and they would have told us if they were delaying it. because its supposed to be shipped 2morrow :O .
i was really looking forward to zack and wiki so it sucks that that was delayed.
and i will probably get trauma center: new blood instead of mohh2, i think i will enjoy it more.

Yea Im looking forward to this game A LOT!

But there has been A LOT of rumours ( even major sites like bol.com and amazon.co.uk already list that as release) that say Q1 2008

We just have to wait for the official word from EA

Its pure evil hoping that it will be released later! Just give us some fun while you save up :p

cyberzomby said:
Its pure evil hoping that it will be released later! Just give us some fun while you save up :p
Exactly what I was thinking!

I got an email regarding my pre-order (from Virgin) saying that the release date has changed (to February 8th), and most sites say that it has, so there must be something triggering this. It's probably just a matter of time before EA confirm it.

Back