MOH2+Wii Zapper=??

GanNeOn

The real Gannon
Dec 17, 2007
If im going to get MOH2 should I buy the Zapper to play it. Or would you recommened playing it without the Zapper?

ThAnKs,
GanNeOn

I would play without. The zapper is useless and makes it harder to play.

IGN: We would rather flick the remote than hoard around a hunk of plastic.

(Not exact words) Basically, the zapper is terrible.

The zapper is great. ^^ Have you used one? I read IGN's review of it, they must have gotten a faulty zapper, because the trigger doesn't feel at all "sqiushy".

I'd get the Nyko perfect shot when it comes out though, that thing is sexy.

EDIT: was reffering to manufan15

Last edited:
Zapper is good for those plain shooting game, like ghost squad, which you don't need to control any movement. When you shoot with Z button, it feel like you are shooting a machine gun.
For FPS games like MOH2, best to play without zapper (I tried).

im gettin the zapper along with MOH but i intend to use the zapper mainly for arcade mode and links crossbow training and i want re:uc as well

metalfreak said:
im gettin the zapper along with MOH but i intend to use the zapper mainly for arcade mode and links crossbow training and i want re:uc as well

re:uc is better without zapper (tried also).

killik119 said:
The zapper is great. ^^ Have you used one? I read IGN's review of it, they must have gotten a faulty zapper, because the trigger doesn't feel at all "sqiushy".

I'd get the Nyko perfect shot when it comes out though, that thing is sexy.

EDIT: was reffering to manufan15

what is the nyko perfect shot?

^search it up on the forum probably gonna be the best shooting accessory thats coming out

im getting the zapper along with moh2 anyways not for skill just for fun and sickness you'll feel more in the game i guess..

ssbb4life said:
im getting the zapper along with moh2 anyways not for skill just for fun and sickness you'll feel more in the game i guess..

recommend you get the ghost squad then, which what the zapper is really for.

Im gettin the zapper from my girlfriend for Xmas! I didnt had any other idea's so I wanted the zapper. I hope its nice in the arcade mode and link's crossbow trainig.

I've only played MOH:H2 with the Zapper.
I've figured out how to throw the grenades, so the only real issue is zooming in and out, because it is an odd hand hold. Beyond that, it seems to work fine. I'm sure you can be much quicker without the Zapper, but I like it.

The zapper is a lot of fun, but it's defffffffinetly wayyyyyy harder to play with then playing with just the remote and nunchuck by itself. I reccomend waiting til after christmas and picking up the Nyko Perfect Shot

Chin35char said:
The zapper is a lot of fun, but it's defffffffinetly wayyyyyy harder to play with then playing with just the remote and nunchuck by itself. I reccomend waiting til after christmas and picking up the Nyko Perfect Shot

It looks like it would be harder to zoom with the Nyko.
With the Zapper, I can hit the trigger with my left hand and the "A" button at the same time. With the Nyko, you would have to pull the trigger with your right hand, but hit the "A" button with your left, which would also be holding the nunchuck.

Back