MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

Is the game region locked? ie can i play someone in America even though im in England.

Canada , America and Brazil can play together i think. i dont think europe can play with america.

I've Seen "invincible", "Speed"( Just the flying part, didnt look like they were moving fast to me), & "Disguise". I might have played against an "Infinite Ammo" guy but didnt notice him.

A lot of those cheats are definitely PSP. Not Wii. You can't do that stuff on wii. And the invincible one isn't a cheat, it's a randomly occuring glitch. It says the most common is the speed one, and I've never seen anyone use that. Therefore, it is most likely a PSP only cheat. And anyway, I've heard the PSP version is plagued with cheaters.

Hey if you guys want to play me I am usually on this sites chat box... pro.bb2.org ... other ppl are there that you can play too.

I've seen "speed" Which looks more like quick gittering movement, i know its not my connection i have a constant 54megs to my Wii he was obviously cheating

also "invicable" "ammo cheats" in action, Not sure how big of a random glitch it is for invicable, alot of times i see the same people with it over and over again...

I have also noticed a few other glitches in the game one was a random one i hope... Poor guy was stuck in a crate in "Port" near the sub's, he couldn't get out and every few minutes i ran by him and saw just his face or gun sticking out and him unable to move out of it... I even swtiched teams to try to kill him off so he could pop up somewhere else, didn't work he was stuck the full game i guess. Should have just quit and re-joined i guess.

wezeles said:
I have also noticed a few other glitches in the game one was a random one i hope... Poor guy was stuck in a crate in "Port" near the sub's, he couldn't get out and every few minutes i ran by him and saw just his face or gun sticking out and him unable to move out of it... I even swtiched teams to try to kill him off so he could pop up somewhere else, didn't work he was stuck the full game i guess. Should have just quit and re-joined i guess.

lol yea i have seen those also..also in Port..the gu was just turning in circles as he was trying to get out. also noticed that sometimes when people hide in corners they become invisable, my friend and i were playin in port and i was standing right next to him in the corner where the pallets are stacked and the frieght tub is behind it...he stood between that and when i looked at him i couldnt see him at all.

i just got the game today, made my acc and such, my persona is williams22

if anyone wants to play lemme know, yo can ask me if it sasy I am online.

Back