MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

Hey if you guys need a way to set up the games the best way would be to come to my site and go to the chat box at the bottom... you could make a game and tell each other the title and pass of the game ... but anyways heres the site pro.bb2.org
Add me to the list my names Guardian. and maybe the site by my name? pro.bb2.org

uloseiwin said:
I was just in the WiiChat room...about an hour ago. Did anyone see me? I wasn't sure who there was actually from WiiChat.

I saw u at a CTF Sewers, BCuloseiwin?, if thats ur personna. I was ElTri. I went into WiiChat room, Port TDM, but i left early b/c i was hungry and had to go eat something.

did you go to the chat box at this site ... pro.bb2.org ... I will usually be on around 4:00 to 9:00 at that chat box if you want to play.

Alex lets play a game , come to this site and go to the chat box so we can set it up... pro.bb2.org

JNS said:
I saw u at a CTF Sewers, BCuloseiwin?, if thats ur personna. I was ElTri. I went into WiiChat room, Port TDM, but i left early b/c i was hungry and had to go eat something.

That was me, yeah. I remember seeing you. I <3 CTF Sewers, its my new favorite kind of game. :p

Good games we played. :)

Back