MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

mines pretty easy wezeles = wezeles same username on everything.. I just picked it up today finnaly played it a bit in the "Newguys" room got my arse handed to me the first couple rounds... ill probably play the mission part more before i dive into online...

WOW i was just rippin people up i went 52 - 15...did nothin but snipe the entire time

Shion said:
I havent even beaten the story mode yet.

I should get to it.

Yeah I never finished the Campaign mode either, only the first mission in normal difficulty. When i try to go back, i play like if i was online, and I dont like that much.

Hey anyone ever gotten the invincibility glitch? I hate when ppl get that, and no one kicks them out, they have like 157kills- 0 deaths, and ppl put up with it???? I just leave the game. Whens our next game??? How bout a clan?? Anyone thinking of joining one or starting one??? Tell me if u are.

add me people :D, gamer tag - NemevilJ
and also how can you make a clan on MOHH

Last edited:
clans are stupid i go into noob rooms just trying to get use to each style and the hang of it, and you see stupid clans all the time just whipping out new guys for Stats...
You can tell they setup the room just for them you walk in and its 10 agenst 3...

Still fun for me once i notice it, they stick together and are easy to snipe off , sadly most noobs stand no chance...

well i made a clan and its great! were not hardcore either so yeah were not gay like that. and every again... add me! Ph34r117!

Wiichatters should have a standing Game name and password so that we can play. The friends list doesn't help if you have to check who is in each room just to find them. EA Nation sure didn't make that very good.

I hate to see NOOB Only games lure you in hoping to see some beginners and there are ranked two digit players in there causing a blood bath. Need some training myself as the score is -282 currently.

yea i hate the friends list... they need to make it to where u can send a message that u can make not the stupid premade sayings... and they also need to add a "Join Game" feature so that u can look at a friend and click that button and join their game

Back