MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

Yea lets switch the day, I had forgot about the Bowl and I gotta c The "Moss Factor" get his 1st ring. How bout a, FF CTF Village Match. Thurs. 10am-3pm or Friday afternoon 3pm-7pm is a good window for me.

well those hours are booked for me, i work at those times...i dont get home till 6:30pm...but if anything i will just miss this week...oh and dont get ur hopes up on Moss gettin that ring..lol

EDIT::: How about tonight? anyone gonna be on?

Last edited:
I hate the Patriots, but there really isnt any doubt in my mind that the Pats will win the Super Bowl. The Pats will likely blow out the Giants.

I won't be on tonight, but I believe I can play Thursday night.

Well i live in NY even though i am NOT a g-men fan i will be rooting for them

ALSO:: I will be on tonight if anyone is on i will make a room called Bliss24..which is my name...i will prob start it up at around 7pm tonight eastern time...so if ur on, come on in.

but lets get back on subject =P

Bliss said:
ALSO:: I will be on tonight if anyone is on i will make a room called Bliss24..which is my name...i will prob start it up at around 7pm tonight eastern time...so if ur on, come on in.

Ill b there Bliss, what is it going to be(CTF,DM,or TMD) and where(map)?

Since Mastermind was already taken, I went with MeisterGemut, basically the same thing but in german :) I usually wind up fighting on the axis' side anyway

Hey, just wondering is this game good? What's the online play like? Easy to find games? I've never bought a new Wii game other than the ones that I got for Christmas... and they arent very good. So I was thinking about buying a shooter.

its really good! the graphics arent amazing but there pretty decent for a beginning wii 32 multiplayer online game! and yeah there are usually a ton of games ready to go. You just need to click on them and join em! i really recommend getting it

sorry guys something came up lastnight and i wasnt able to get on and make the game i said i was gonna make...so i am gonna try again tonight, (hopfully the girlfriend doesnt call again..lol) but again it will be Bliss24 room name and wat do u all prefer DM or TDM? and i was thinking Port as the map (its my fav map).

You probably wont be able to explain this really well, but how do you hold the controller and shoot and stuff? Maybe there is a site you can show me that has a video or something?

Back