MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

thats cool but i made this one and it seems to be pretty active! so leave it alone

Hey everyone time change on tomorrows game, 4pm(est). I'm gonna make it a Port DM. See you there and good hunting.

4:00PM Eastern. Got it. I'll be there. Room name DRTY GAME, or something like that. So all weapons? and grenades? I hope so.

today right? so 3 pm central?

Great game guys. Hey Bliss did you like that grenade throw i did. damn, I did'nt think i would make it in.

How do you find the place where you enter the friend codes on, if you know, Wii Sports, Wii Play, and/or Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

yeah guys great game! i had to leave at the start of the 3rd game so my friend got on and sucked it up =P sorry about that

Sorry I couldn't make it today guys. I was sick on friday, and still am, so I had to go into work for a bit. But how was it? Who had the most kills?

Great Game Guys, I am definitely goin to host another game, this Sunday so dont sweat if you missed todays, the next one is this upcoming Sunday. B There. I can tell the future battles are gonna be fierce, with plenty of different styles coming in, with some great teamwork play, and developing rivilaries as well. ElTri had a superstar performance, as Bliss24 displayed empressive sniper kills. I'm going to post more info for the upcomming game, so checkback for upates.

Last edited:
JNS said:
Great game guys. Hey Bliss did you like that grenade throw i did. damn, I did'nt think i would make it in.

the on where u got me in the tower? hell yea man that was sick..i couldnt believe myself that u made it in there.

kidcntlose said:
. ElTri had a superstar performance, as Bliss24 displayed empressive sniper kills.

Yea ElTri, was just goin crazy wit it...and thank you kidcntlose for noticing my decent sniping....

We def have to do this more often, and see if we can get more people.

Last edited:
Aw man, missed it. I had a b-ball game to play, completely forgot about it lol.

Can you make it on a weekday? Cuz, next Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday.

Yeah, that one. I'm gonna do that for now on, i actually did that twice, it took both my nades to get it in there, i missed the first one got the second one in both times.That was the first time i ever tried doing that. ill definitely b there on Sunday.that was a great game.

i doubt i will be playin this sunday..its super bowl sunday..gota prepare and drink and watch the game..lol...so if everyone wants to change the day this week and we can all agree on a time and day.

Back