MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

I think you should make the game passwordless unless we can get at least 8 people from here to confirm they will show up.

yea i agree with uloseiwin, cuz by the looks of it we will only have 5 people at most

I agree with you guys, this game will be open till we get more people. this sunday 3pm(est). The room will be "DRTY Game".
and Chuccck, nice try but no... and so the game continues.GO!!!

i got it

we do what we have to to get what we want.

BOOM! Send me those 800 points!

Oh and I am down for this sunday.

Last edited:
Me 2, I'll probably be there. Make it either a Sewers TDM, Port DM, or Village CTF :p

And nice job chuccck, I think you might have gotten it lol.

Congrads Chuccck. you'll have those points by 6pm Friday. I think I have to send the game as a gift? I dont think I can send just points, So just in case what game. Super Street Fighter maybe, or Eternal champions? Just let me know, U earned it.
:).

ok
derkdigg ill add u to the list

mine is Arsid >.>

or are we looking for account? when i start multiplayer first i hit "ArsidKid" then i click on "Arsid"

I think ArsidKid is my account name and Arsid is like the name of my persona or something

which one?

Mohh2

Just got the game today (1/26/08). Looking to play online as soon as possible (I'd make an easy target for someone). My Wii code is 6403-3792-3747-8250. Can I add some of you guys/gals? Let me know what I need to do and I'll get on it. Take care.

Back