MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

yea i got it i just signed up a few min ago

ok sweet thanks man! but i cant get on it at school only wiichat cuz of blok.

i plan on going on tonight around 7 central if anyone is interested in racking up their kill count...

chuccck said:
i plan on going on tonight around 7 central if anyone is interested in racking up their kill count...

:lol: ok ill try to get on..so ur in central thats and hour behind me..alright ill see u on...wat type of rooms u go in?..i like sniper only rooms but ill play anything.

i usually hit up the noob rooms for now but I think i am getting better... btw, i added you as a wii friend today.

damn even with all of us on each others friends list, its hard to find everyone

Hey guys, my aim is kidcntlose. I'm on eastern time and I usually in tdm and ctf. Does anyone have saturday or sunday free. I'll host a game and make it private. I'll send whoever is interested the password so we can get it on.

yeah im interested! so wouldnt 7 eastern be around 6 central? cuz around anytime friday and saturday is fine and sunday needs to be around 1-5 central

im free sundays almost anytime....friday and saturday are kinda busy for me

Why don't we make a game for like 8-12 people and put a password of Wiichat to it. Set up a time or something this weekend and then we all know we are all in the same game!

sounds good to me but like i said im only free sundays on the weekend

Cool, I'll make it Sunday @ 3pm(est). I'll mess. the password by 4pm(est.) Saturday.
VC AWARD!!!!
Im sending the first person to translate my tagline under my name a VC GIFT (of your choice, up to 800 wii points). Contest starts now and ends with the first correct answer. GO!!!!

Back