MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

kidcntlose said:
R there invincibles in MoHH2?
When I'm playin online, it seems like some players r stronger than others. I had emptied a whole clip w/ the thompson, into a player and he lived, yet another time I shot a different player only a couple times w/ the same thompson & he died. I know head shots r a factor, but I shot players in the bare head and they lived. So this makes me wonder r there invincible or life endurance cheats availible. If anyone knows whats going on, Let me know. Is there a stereroid scandal in MoHH2?

:lol: no bro, there is a glitch that happens every once in awhile to everyone...just gotta be the lucky one i suppose.

Hey guys, just got MOH2. My name is chuccck. Where do I add you guys, in the EA online menu or just in the Wii Register menu?

on the menu were it says like lobby and FAQ and watnot... press 2 on the wiimote and itll bring up friends... and then hit 2 again to go to search

and do any of you guys have AIM cuz we can talk instantley and maybe get online at the same time and play together and stuff.... my AIM screen name is Sn0wboard3r17 if anyone wants to add me

guys, i just went on and got my butt wooped. It feels like I am unloading one or two clips into guys and they are not going down. What the heck?

Look at my sig. :)

And chuccck, that's how everyone feels when they start this game. On average, it will take a whole clip, even for good players, to kill someone. Everyone is really good now, I suggest starting out in unranked games. I also suggest using the BAR or StG44 to start, then, once you start getting your aim down, to move on to the other guns if you wish. Find the gun that works best for you.

Im adding everyone on here to my ea nation 2nite. Lookout for requst. Lets plan a private game for like one day a week, or a tournament. The winner (winning team) could get VC gifts from the losers (losing team). What do you all think about the idea?

uloseiwin said:
Look at my sig. :)

And chuccck, that's how everyone feels when they start this game. On average, it will take a whole clip, even for good players, to kill someone. Everyone is really good now, I suggest starting out in unranked games. I also suggest using the BAR or StG44 to start, then, once you start getting your aim down, to move on to the other guns if you wish. Find the gun that works best for you.

Thanks man. i will keep at it.

kidcntlose said:
Im adding everyone on here to my ea nation 2nite. Lookout for requst. Lets plan a private game for like one day a week, or a tournament. The winner (winning team) could get VC gifts from the losers (losing team). What do you all think about the idea?

Oooo! playing for keeps! I like it! I am defintely not ready yet, but when I am, I am done for gambling a little sonic the hedgehog or the like.

the whole "teams" im dont like so much... maybe we could do something like we all find a thing that we can all get on *cough*AIM*cough* and plan times and figure out wat the best times for people would be and then the prize would just be for the 1st place individual player and they would get a card... maybe we could all switch off buying it... like if we had 10 people then every 10 weeks it would be your turn again... see wat im getting at? and btw i just added everyone on here and if you have AIM please tell me what your screen name is!

ok lol and i added u on aim

can some 1 tell me how to do 4 player on the wii for medal of honor hereos to can some 1 private message me or email me my email is
[email protected]
i preffer email im still firguing out how to open privte messages

i dont think u can.... maybe i havent tried. sorry. i got the game and immediately got online =P

Back