Monkeyball - main game multiplayer???

Gadget

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2007
Hi All,

My lovely girlfriend got me a Wii yesterday (after some serious searching!) and I love it already. The games we bought to get us started are Wii Play and Super Monkeyball.

We were particularly excited about Monkeyball because we had it on the gamecube and had great fun playing the main game in multiplayer mode - just taking turns on each level. The only problem is... we can't on the new one :mad2: It seems to be single player only, where has the multiplayer gone? I can't help thinking that I'm missing something here because surely they wouldn't have removed one of the best fun aspects of the game? The same goes for Monkey target, is there really only one level now? The other party games are ok-ish but not worth the price of the game and I can't even return it now because the pack has been opened. :sad:

Has anyone found a way to play the main game in multiplayer?

Thanks!

I haven't figured out a way to do the main game with multiple players. I'm guessing it's just not available. I would also like to be able to go back and play all the past levels without having to do them in practice mode :( where I have exit a level to go play the next. If anyone has figured either one of those out I would love to hear how to do it.

Back