Monster Hunter 3

wow triple posts, anyways i did some research and i'm really psyched that this game is coming to the wii. Apparently you find ores to make weapons and armor, with rare ores as well. it is a hack and slash game, but from what i've read there is a lot of strategy in this game. hopefully they will add an offline multiplayer! but yeah the game looks good for the wii's first orpg and its got a free online service.

As far as I heard, best part is the MMORPGlike Online Multiplayer. Definatly gonna rock!

You know, leveling your character n' stuff. You form groups and hunt some monstahs and collect items and so on. There are also weekly special events or something. It's all on Wikipedia.

hte graphics look stunning, probably the best wii graphics i've seen....(wow after seeing graphics from this, and ssbb, i don't see any other developer's excuses....

Last edited:
Well, that was just a teaser, we should really wait for some ingame footage before sayin anything like this.

No blaspheming comment was ever said here.
I made a thread on this, then you did and then you made another one.

Make your mind up...

Last edited:
yeah PSO Rocked!
PSU didn't...
Capt i couldn't find urs so i bumped up my old one, this thread isn't new.
EDIT ur right you made one before me

MMORPG = LOTS of people online in the same world....this isnt like that. is it? Its more like "Two Worlds" on the 360 online mode isnt it??

ANSWER ME!!! I LOVE MMOS!! :p

Back