More Wii secrets unveiled

NateTheGreat said:
Sony changed the controller from that boomerang-looking-thing to what it looks like now, but I'm sure there are some PS3 forums that still have that picture as their banner or whatever and Sony doesn't care because they expect people intrested in their console to go to their site where the most up to date pictures are displayed.

Sorry I'm kinda slow. but how does the PS3 controller look like now?

Dion't tell me that wii look-alike was real.....

Octogon said:

Sorry I'm kinda slow. but how does the PS3 controller look like now?

Dion't tell me that wii look-alike was real.....
Here's that boomerang-looking controller, which will no longer be used:
17-05%20PS3%20Controller.jpg

Here is the actual PS3 controller:
ps3-controller-ss-2.jpg

And no, your eye aren't playing tricks on you. The PS3 controller looks almost identical to the PS2 controller.

It's sort of too bad they didn't go with the boomerang because while it may have looked a bit goofy, it also looked somewhat comfortable and unique.

Sony, Sony, Sony...why do you have to be so predictable?

Interestingly, even though they say they can have up to 7 controllers, on the back there are only number 1-4 with LEDs... I mean of course, no games are gonna be made for 7 players, but you would think that if they can officially have up to 7 controllers they would have 7 numbers on the controllers.

I agree w/ u Nate, the moon controller (I think it looks more like crescent moon, u think it looks like a boomerang, wuteva floats ur boat) does look comfortable. It's also a change of pace from that dull black controller that sony's had for wut seems like forever.

Back