Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Hendrix14

Scorpion FTW!
Jul 20, 2009
Romania
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
What do you think of this game? I simply love it, especially how you do the special attacks! :D

I originally played the game on PS2 and it was pretty good. But I really think that the Mortal Kombat series will never reach the same prominence it once had in the 16-Bit days. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe was just sad.

My favorite MK game is mortal kombat 3 on the sega genesis. i play it on the emulator sometimes.

My fave Mortal Kombat game was 1, 2, 3 and alittle of Mortal Kombat gold on dreamcast but seriously i think the 3D MK games are sucky and very sad that midway went to brin g the Mortal Kombat world into 3D, like 2D was just fine loved 1, 2 and 3 on the Sega Geniesis and somewhat for S.N.E.S
MKA played on wii, the 3d worlds were just "ok" but i don't really enjoy fighting games but i mostly like street fighter, my friend talked me in to buying MKA, told him repeatedly i don't really like fighting game but street fight. i also wasnt a big fan of MK as a kid either thought they were to unrealistic.
like for MKA I noticed that someone can slit a enemies throut and they "still" fight uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not likely. but i most take it now too serious. Sold MKA within 2 or 3 months

Last edited:
Never liked the Mortal Kombat system. I preferred other 2D fighters such as King of Fighters, Street Fighter and Killer Instinct.

Back