Most Unusual Wii Internet Problem......

Kalibra

WiiChat Member
Jul 27, 2010
Bayside, Ca
Where I live, my city has total free internet access, and for free access its pretty good. The problem is this, to use this free citywide service you have to FIRST open your browser and no matter what URL you type it takes you the homepage of the city free wireless service where you must then check the box that says i agree with the terms of use, then you can surf all you want with no restrictions. but you HAVE to first accept the term of conditions. The problem is to do that you first have to open a browser to check that box, i cant seem to do this with my Wii, is there any way i can open the browser first to check the terms of conditions box on the main page so i can start using the internet on my Wii, i am sure there has to be some way to get around this, cause i have free access i cant even use and its frustrating the heck out of me.

on my PSP to use the city wireless i just open the browser first and it automatically takes me to the city wireless page and i check the box and i can web surf on my PSP handheld but i want to do this on my Wii, please help me before i drive myself insane and be carried out in a white coat with reverse arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Back