MS Paint Sig -Rate

That one is not too bad but try to keep your text on 'sharp' not 'none' as then it will appear more smooth. Maybe addig a gradient to the text may also help. Try stepping away from the liqify filter fro making the BG's also.

Wow, I didn't know that critism would cause an uproar like this. Wicanchangetheworld, you are known for tracing, thats why I say"If you actually made it yourself" You wouldn't have been accused of tracing if you weren't already known as one. Calling people stupid asses and all is acting immature, anything can be said without cursing, talk in a civilized manner.

I'm always somewhat harsh when it comes to ratings...why? Because if I told you that your sig looks great(even though it's actually a piece of crap), your always going to make the same type of sigs with the same mistakes.

You might not have wanted constructive critisicm, but it IS necessary to back up the rating a person gives you. (Example: 7/10, not really liking the lighting)

Also, thanks for clearing that up Jenova, like I said before WCCTW is known for tracing.

I like your new Sig/Av MF. :D

You also put that very well, great way to put it. I'm also a very novice sig creator, so when I get done w/ my next one i'll do one of these rating threads. I'm looking forward to your criticism. :lol:

Mario Famous said:
Wow, I didn't know that critism would cause an uproar like this. Wicanchangetheworld, you are known for tracing, thats why I say"If you actually made it yourself" You wouldn't have been accused of tracing if you weren't already known as one. Calling people stupid asses and all is acting immature, anything can be said without cursing, talk in a civilized manner.

I'm always somewhat harsh when it comes to ratings...why? Because if I told you that your sig looks great(even though it's actually a piece of crap), your always going to make the same type of sigs with the same mistakes.

You might not have wanted constructive critisicm, but it IS necessary to back up the rating a person gives you. (Example: 7/10, not really liking the lighting)

Also, thanks for clearing that up Jenova, like I said before WCCTW is known for tracing.
Well, I said rate my sig, not make a lecture about it and me tracing sigs, and then your all 'Did you trace this sig? Why does it say Jenova on the bottom right corner? You shouldnt be tracing sigs.'
LMAO "Calling people stupid asses and all is acting immature, anything can be said without cursing, talk in a civilized manner." , I didnt know I needed a mom.
"Same type of sigs witht he sae mistakes", what kind of type?
You said it was too plain. How can I make it 'unplainer' ? And too much empty space. How can I make less space?

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Well, I said rate my sig, not make a lecture about it and me tracing sigs, and then your all 'Did you trace this sig? Why does it say Jenova on the bottom right corner? You shouldnt be tracing sigs.'
LMAO "Calling people stupid asses and all is acting immature, anything can be said without cursing, talk in a civilized manner." , I didnt know I needed a mom.
"Same type of sigs witht he sae mistakes", what kind of type?
You said it was too plain. How can I make it 'unplainer' ? And too much empty space. How can I make less space?
Your sig is terrible. Do not make a thread wanting people to rate your sigs and then you come and ***** to them about it. Also "unplainer" is not a word, more ORIGINAL is. We should not have to tell you how to make them better other then "To much empty space" That is for YOU to fix, YOUR own way.

My advice-Don't use paint, either buy photoshop or PSP or don't make sigs and expect them to be good with out being an artist.

Stagg said:
Your sig is terrible. Do not make a thread wanting people to rate your sigs and then you come and ***** to them about it. Also "unplainer" is not a word, more ORIGINAL is. We should not have to tell you how to make them better other then "To much empty space" That is for YOU to fix, YOUR own way.

My advice-Don't use paint, either buy photoshop or PSP or don't make sigs and expect them to be good with out being an artist.
Or find Photoshop on limewire - FYI that's how i got mine ;)
By the way everyone uses differant styles with photoshop. I sort of like abstract/ pixel art/ sprites so im more into that not sigs...
By the way wiicanchangetheworld- your sig isn't that great no offense. i think the person above here in the qyote is right don't use paint for sigs it looks horrible when done. and it is very hard to cut out images without a little bit of white pixels still there. In my opinion just do what i do save all your stuff on your computer onto a disk(or important stuff) And then download limewire and then look for a reasonable photoshop program that is downloadable and download it. save that onto a seperate disk and then get a CDKey for it. Once that is done you'll probably find some bad virus/trojan/spyware on your comp so reformat it :)
Or if you are very good with computer and i mean good. Crack the software :) Or if you have a friend with it burn it :p

ssbb_lover said:
I like your new Sig/Av MF. :D

You also put that very well, great way to put it. I'm also a very novice sig creator, so when I get done w/ my next one i'll do one of these rating threads. I'm looking forward to your criticism. :lol:

lol, thanks. These are actually quite old sigs and av's I'm sporting. I just finally took the time to resize them so I could comply with the sig and av limit of this site..

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Please rate my new MS Paint sig :)
I know its Neopets but they were the only images I could find that are small enough.
1-10.
1=Worst
10=Best
Thank You,
sigct6.png
i really like it but the 2 top creatures blend in to much, besides that: :thumbsup:

Thanks Sovieto, and thank you all for your help and ratings, and critizing my sigs :cool:

Back