Multi-player GAMECUBE games for the Wii ?

Sknzfan

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Alright all you die hard gamers....I'm very new to this but I understand their are some Great Gamecube games out there,that can be used on the Wii....I'm most interested in Multi-player...Esp. 4 players but at least two.

Thanx in advance.....

You can play gamecube games on your Wii but you need to use gamecube controllers. The gamecube discs go in the same slot as the Wii discs. I'd definitely recommend Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Riviet said:
You can play gamecube games on your Wii but you need to use gamecube controllers. The gamecube discs go in the same slot as the Wii discs. I'd definitely recommend Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Yes,
I have Two Gamecube controllers I bought just for the Wii.....I was wondering if I needed to get two more.....
And I've heard/read great things about Melee..on my Short list....

Thanx

Riviet said:
If you want to play with 4 players on a gamecube game, you'll need 4 gamecube controllers.

Yes,
I understand that...now What Great games can use up to Four Players ?
Thanx

hotpotato78 said:
These are some good ones.

Army men sarge's war
Rainbow Six
Mario Kart double dash
007 nightfire or angelfire

Thanx for the Info....

Anything else ? Anyone ?

You will hear this many times, but Super Smash Bros. Melee is definately a MUST.
No gameube collection is complete without ssbm.

Prez said:
You will hear this many times, but Super Smash Bros. Melee is definately a MUST.
No gameube collection is complete without ssbm.
that says everything ! ^^

4 Players
1. Super Smash Bros. Melee
2. X-Men Legends
3. X-Men Legends 2

2 Players
1. Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King(2 Players)
2. Lego Star Wars 1 (Really Easy)
3. Lego Star Wars 2 (Really Easy)

I have to say Super Smash, but aside from the greatest fighting game to come out for the cube...

Mario Party is a good choice
The 007's
Soul Caliber (There's nothing like spanking Nightmare with Link's sword!)
Madden isn't bad (but I would say just go ahead and get it for the Wii it's the best Madden ever)

If your willing to shell out some shipping and handling then I would also suggest importing Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 from Japan. It's the same series as Clash of Ninja only it's the 4th one. America only has up to the 2nd one. My friends and I play it almost as much as Super Smash. It's in Japanese of course but you can get translation guides online.

FSUMercerian17 said:
I have to say Super Smash, but aside from the greatest fighting game to come out for the cube...

Mario Party is a good choice
The 007's
Soul Caliber (There's nothing like spanking Nightmare with Link's sword!)
Madden isn't bad (but I would say just go ahead and get it for the Wii it's the best Madden ever)

If your willing to shell out some shipping and handling then I would also suggest importing Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 from Japan. It's the same series as Clash of Ninja only it's the 4th one. America only has up to the 2nd one. My friends and I play it almost as much as Super Smash. It's in Japanese of course but you can get translation guides online.

Thanx for the replies......

I had read in many places that Smash Bros. Melee was a Gotta have....
Keep them coming folks....

Thanx

TimeSplitters 2 is great fun in Multiplayer. The ability to make your own maps and then annihilate your friends on it is the best!

anybody played resident evil on it yet? i almost bought a gamecube for that game but never did. and now i own a wii so thought i might get it.

Back