Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Multi screen setup???

Discussion in 'PC and Mac' started by Ten10Ten, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Ten10Ten

Ten10Ten WiiChat Member

Hey everyone,I'm looking for a multi-monitor PC set up, ideally with 4-6 screencapabilities. I have been digging around on the net and have found fourcompanies that provide what I'm looking for:DigitalEGA () - They provide four base model PC's with awide variety of upgrades available that can power anywhere from 2-24 monitorset-ups. They also sell monitor configurations separately and offer a numberof value combo's (PC and Monitors).Multiple Monitors () - These guys sell a decentselection of monitors and PC's but their PC's seem a bit dated, Intel i3processors etc.Digital Tigers () - Well established company with anextensive range of monitors and PC configurations, I found them to be alittle pricey, especially as I would have to have paid a lot in shipping andimport duty.Quad Vision () - They seems more for large corporationsbut do offer workstations and monitor configurations, although there sitedoes not seem to have e-commerce or pricing available.Has anyone else got any other suggestions on other sites? I am in the UK soideally I would like free or cheap shipping

#1 Ten10Ten, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
  2. DBloke

DBloke The last original
    Staff Member Moderator

Wii Friend Code: 8041-7231-3447-6164
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Truth be said you dont need 4-6 monitors. 2 is a good number any more and your just wasting space as its hard to focus on more than two at once

3. Ten10Ten

Ten10Ten WiiChat Member

I want it for a bit of multi-tasking, need two for bits of work; while I'm talking to my workmates/ normal mates on Skype conference calls to make sure everything's going smoothly and another window for Internet browsing. So I want at least four; I guess I said 6 coz I'm getting greedy :p

4. DBloke

DBloke The last original
    Staff Member Moderator

Wii Friend Code: 8041-7231-3447-6164
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Just get a big TV with PC inputs for stuff like internet and skype