Mushroom Men release

ZelDAgAMer

Wii Number One
Dec 12, 2007
Sylva, N.C.
Mushroom Men is about a war between edible mushrooms and poisonous mushrooms...U play as an edible one. Its a third person action-adventure....u can create weapons and u get a grappling hook tool that allows u to get to areas faster. The release is in fall of 08 which I think it should be released sooner:(

There was a poster for that in Nintendo power. I think you could spend your money on something else.

Fire Flower said:
There was a poster for that in Nintendo power. I think you could spend your money on something else.
like super mini game party time 12!

i'd go with mushroom men :/

He said "war" that could mean a shooter! Think of all the Fun-gussy madness! Charging with your troops in a dense swamp getting mowed down by those evil poisonous mushrooms. When your men die you have to resort to cannibalization to restore your health (No more hide and heal sissy stuff!) if you can't find a fungoid medic. Using your grappling hook you could climb the to unseen heights to sniper your opponents. Just don't get too close to a poisonous mushroom man his blood is acid! No wait thats ripping off of.....never mind acid is good.

Its about mushroom men wat else should they call it???? Oh wait how bout Mushroom Transvestite....is that title better

NO so the name fits it!!!!

i like the sound of it .. ive seen some dev videos around... it looks darker than just some silly mushroom fun time.. wait a second mushroom fun time sounds good too

Yeah but the poster in nintendo power looks nothin like a kids game so they could have called it somthin dark I guess but all around the name fits it

Well the video clips make the game seem way more interesting than the description. I'll have to see how this game develops, will be on my maybe list.

Back