Music Producer onboard.....

K-Linerz

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
Manchester
Hello, since im visiting this site dialy (and posting when I can get a min to do so) I thought id let you know about me :)

Im Nath' from Manchester, UK Aged 23.

I have to daughter Kaylin 2 and Kelsey 7 months (Yes very American names)

I work for the UK's largest Cable TV company (which is great cos I get 20MB Broadband for £1.50 a month!:sick:

Outside of that im a Music Producer/Engineer.
I produce, write & remix dance/house tracks.
I go under the allias K-Linerz (hence my wiichat user name). Ive just recently remixed the UK's 2007 Eurovision entry for Scooch. Ive worked for other major artists too such as Uniting Nations, Daz Sampson (eurovision 06), Freeloaders amongst more....

My website's are :

www.k-linerz.co.uk
www.myspace.com/klinerzmusicproductions

Awesome :D
Your Website is very good, I like your songs, ever thought of being a DJ?? You do have some talent :)
Sun Goes Down FTW!! Awesome song :)

Welcome to our forum!!!

EDIT* I've always wanted to produce songs, I actually made some songs (3 techno songs), with FL Studio 6... but meh, anyway some people said that they were good...

Last edited:
demonflair said:
Awesome :D
Your Website is very good, I like your songs, ever thought of being a DJ?? You do have some talent :)
Sun Goes Down FTW!! Awesome song :)
And you are very pretty BTW

Welcome to our forum!!!

EDIT* I've always wanted to produce songs, I actually made some songs (3 techno songs), with FL Studio 6... but meh, anyway some people said that they were good...

Thanks for listening to some of the tracks :)
Im not into the DJing side of things as ive always concentrated on the production side of things.
Ive never used F'Loops before. Ive always used Cubase (SX 1 - 3).

chach said:
haha nice finally someone that is into EDM

You have to excuse me about EDM.
i just find it funny that an internet craze actually started off the term "EDM".
Obviously it just means Electronic Dance Music.
But yeah im into Dance music. I produce trance, house, electo, commecial dance & now and again, hardcore

I just use the word EDM for the typical person trust me i hate that word as well.

are you on tranceaddict?

im actually going to PVD this weekend on the 16th i hope he spins some classics the last few times i have seen him have dissapointed me

Please use the 'Edit Post' button on the bottom left of your post to add more text :)

Have a good one on teh Forum. Make a Rock re-mix lol :)
Iron Maiden :) or Linkin Park

K-Linerz said:
Hello, since im visiting this site dialy (and posting when I can get a min to do so) I thought id let you know about me :)

Im Nath' from Manchester, UK Aged 23.

I have to daughter Kaylin 2 and Kelsey 7 months (Yes very American names)

I work for the UK's largest Cable TV company (which is great cos I get 20MB Broadband for £1.50 a month!:sick:

Outside of that im a Music Producer/Engineer.
I produce, write & remix dance/house tracks.
I go under the allias K-Linerz (hence my wiichat user name). Ive just recently remixed the UK's 2007 Eurovision entry for Scooch. Ive worked for other major artists too such as Uniting Nations, Daz Sampson (eurovision 06), Freeloaders amongst more....

My website's are :

www.k-linerz.co.uk
www.myspace.com/klinerzmusicproductions

You know wut? DO U DO HEAVY METAL! Cuz my band pwns

mr_resi said:
You know wut? DO U DO HEAVY METAL! Cuz my band pwns
lol no sorry I dont make any heavy metal. I do like bits like Linkin Park type stuff but thats as far as it goes.

@chach - ive been on trance addicts site before but im not a regular. I try to keep my sign up's to music forums to a minimum. The main dance music site I go on is aatwc.com

K-Linerz said:
@chach - ive been on trance addicts site before but im not a regular. I try to keep my sign up's to music forums to a minimum. The main dance music site I go on is aatwc.com

top five dj list?

mine atm

1. Sander Van Doorn- saw this kid during WMC and was amazed
2. Ferry Corsten- the man :)
3. Sean Tyas- this kid is all around great
4. Armin- meh really shouldnt be there but out of respect ill put him there
5. Gabriel and Dresden- would be higher on the list but ya they can be hit or miss with me

honorable mention: Menno De Jong, Super Tab Dj8, Markus Shulz (hometown hero)

Back