Mx Vs Atv Untamed! Please Come!

Okay, I got the game. Now bear with me for a moment. I haven't played anything other than Mario Kart. There is no way I can go online with this thing. I can't even stay on the courses. And what's up with this clutch thing? LOL When do I use it? With which vehicles? May sound like a stupid question but I don't know anything about these types of races. Please, help me out here.

thats because the ps3 and xbox versions suck....they tried going in a new direction with it and f'd it up........Icandy! I see you took my advise on getting the game, lol......well you want to use the clutch on the dirtbikes and atvs......and i do agree its hard to control at first......i recommend going to options>control settings> and changing it from preset 1 to preset 3......the controls are much easier if you are using a wiimote and nunchuck.....don't worry i sucked at first too, but now im pretty good.....

Okay I will go to preset 3 but when do you use the clutch? When you're taking a sharp turn? When you're going up a steep hill? Is it slowing you down or speeding you up? I can't see a diff.

it puts you in neutral....which means ur just rolling off of your momentum....so when you let go of the clutch it will give you a speed burst

yea but i live in australia and mu cousins got the game he lives in america

I just picked this game up today and have not tried it out yet as i just got home . But godd damn im going to be crackin it up with this game just like the rest of them...so i cant wait to play online sometime too.

Back