My Big FAT Sick Topic

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
So yeah I'm sick now, and I don't know why. It just happened out of nowhere, I mean I really remember being fine one second and the next my throat is sore. I've been taking these 3 pills for like the 2 days, and all they've given me is a headache. My throat feels so swolen, sore, and slimy, GRRR!

FEEL MY SPRING PAIN!!!

Any suggestions?

I'd try the salt and hot water thing, but I'm about to eat....

Last edited:
Lol, En4Neo. Poor guy. Feel better, but was a thread really necessary? Could of just posted a blog in your profile. :/

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, En4Neo. Poor guy. Feel better, but was a thread really necessary? Could of just posted a blog in your profile. :/

Oh yeah, I'm sure I'd get a comment while I'm still sick.

Making a topic just makes most sense to me, but thanks.

I Think You Got PWNED.... Entirely...

I hate Being Sick... In Fact, WHo Doesn't?

Lol, I haven't been sick for......7 months.......dammit....I want to be sick, I haven't been absent in awhile.

^^ constantly changing avvies. :rolleyes:

Too bad I homeschool, there are no absents. I could be on my freakin death bed and i'd still have to do Algebra.

MysticGohan said:
^man that suck, and the worst part about home schooling is that you cant make friends...
Meh, I make friends other places, not school. I actually meet with a group of teens my own age (or older) anyways, meet a lot of kids that way too. It's not as anti-social as most public/private schoolers believe it to be.

Being sick isn't good :\
The only positive thing about it, is not going to school in the next day(s),... no, no... I don't hate the school :lol:

Hope that you cure yourself :\

Back