my complaint to nintendo

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
hi my name is brendan and i am complaining about my ds lite shoulder buttons (l & R)
i was playing my ds (mario kart to be precise) and suddenly the l button gets stuck,you may think this is abnormal but this happens to be the FOURTH ds lite this has happened to.
it means any game requiring the l button cannot be played. I am a avid fan of nintendo consoles i LOVE them my wii sits in my room proudly and my gameboy is also there. I am shocked because i had a gameboy pocket for about 6 years and it never once let me down.My wiimote is super-duty rock solid no matter how hard it falls it remains intact. My ds lite is kept in a offical nintendo case with your "seal of quality" i never buy fake stylus and always make sure i buy offical nintendo products. I am just extremley dissapointed because i love my nds lite to bits and i am gutted because i cannot affoard to splash out £100 on a new nds lite at the moment since i am 14 and it is christmas. Once again i am a extreme fan of your systems. I just cant understand that when i use all of these products and never harshly push the buttons this happens. If you could please write me a reply as soon as possible i would be very greatful

regards Brendan

well this is my complaint about the shoulder buttons

I doubt they'll fix their whole line of DS', but Nintendo is known to be sympathetic to their consumers and replace things even after waranties have expired.

Good luck.

im sorry but im really pissed of thats my FOURTH ds lite with real case and all

Should be addressed to Mario
HEs the head of Nintendo

i dont have my warrenty anymore so hopefully they can sort something out :)

Talk to Nintendo,they fixed my DS lite with a cracked screen for only $50. I dont know how much that is over there but it probally would be cheaper than buying a new 1.

JAKE196 said:
That's rather strange. . . maybe you should get a DS Phat, those things never break.

I myself am getting a DS Lite, I hope I don't have any problems. . .
About 1% of DS consoles go wrong during the warranty.

Trust me, it will be fine

Darkprinny said:
Should be addressed to Mario
HEs the head of Nintendo

lmfao
is your rep maxed out? cause im about to add

I would like to know how this works out.....post back when you get or don't get results

Back