My computer reconizes my Wii as a 360.

nivlac_rebuats

3 Sport Athlete
Mar 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
0312-8713-3539-9323
I have the 360 connection thing installed on my laptop cause my friend brought his 360 and we wanted to listen to my music on my surround sound. The next day after my friend left I was playing on my laptop and checked the Everybody Votes Channel. The moment I connected to the internet on the Vote Channel a window opened on my laptop reading "A New Xbox 360 has been detected." The first thing I thought was "OMG WHAR IS TEH 360?!?!?"

I searched my house hand had no luck. So then I realized that my silly laptop has mistook my Wii for a 360.

I am kinda wondering if I can some how interact with my Wii through my laptop. That would be the cat's pajamas.

so you searched the HOUSE for the xbox "whoa my laptop says there is an xbox 360 found so why don't i look in another room for it"

So is there anyway I could interact with the Wii through this?

i dont know what to say to this. never heard of it before. is it possible the 360 from yesterday is still being detected?

We dont know much about the wii, but i do know you can access the wiimote and alter the mii data on it ;)

cool..... maybe yur nabor has 1....i cant tipe...im on my wii

lol...searched the house for a 360. Were you just like "holy ****, maybe i bought one and forgot about it?"

My laptop randomly came up saying that the other day before I even had my Wii. I checked my wireless router log and didnt see a thing connecting other than myself so I really have no idea what the deal was. The lappy might just be a ree-tee

haha Thanks. I am gunna see if I can get it to work again then explore it a bit more. I was a bit busy the first time and didn't really look into it too well. Well I am gunna be going to school now.

you could have just been getting linked from someone in the nearby area. like when i go out to my relatives house with my DS, and want to get online, i tell it to search for access points and it often brings up a list of 10 or so connections and I just pick one.

Maybe someone is doing that to you with their 360?

I don't live in a big city and my router only reaches about 400 feet. So I am kinda ruling out the possibility of it being another 360.

Back