Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
here it is:

Excite Truck: 8.5
Platform: Wii
Created by: Nintendo

Excite Truck is one of the best racing games I have ever played. Excite Truck’s great controls make it easier. You hold the Wiimote like a steering wheel. Hold down the 2 button to accelerate, the 1 button to break and the control pad to turbo. Turn the Wiimote left and right to steer, just like a real steering wheel. Excite Truck is fun with its amazing races from the snowy tundra of Finland, to the jungle of Scotland, and to the desert of Mexico, the races are great. The goal is to get an amount of stars to pass. You can get stars by pulling off big air, nearly missing trees, bashing into other trucks, and more. Of course you can get stars by finishing 1st, but you can also get stars for placing other ranks too. You can earn most trucks by winning more races, and all the trucks have their advantages. In Excite Truck you race very fast and it is very exciting, but that’s a problem. It can be hard to not crash in some courses and it can make you mad if you keep on crashing, but you will improve and learn the course better and not crash as much. Excite Truck is a very fun racing game, but it has its down sides

It's mainly facts about the game, and a period at the end would have helped. Maybe a better thesis statement, too. But I guess it's okay.

Back