Excite Truck for Wii

sickarox

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
I didn’t want to rub it in, but we were one of the lucky few who got a Nintendo Wii before Christmas. Needless to say we have spent far too many hours enjoying our new toy, and even more hours playing Excite Truck.

If you love racing games, and you have a Wii, this is a game that you really must have. It is so much fun! It’s a basic racing game, but instead of just getting to the end first you also want to get to the end with the most stars. You can earn stars by doing various things; drifting, getting air, crashing into other trucks, flying through rings, throwing other trucks, and even crashing your own truck will give you a star. There are also special items that morph the ground when you go through them, and other items that let you drive through just about anything.
The fun part is the way you control the game, with the Wii controller! It’s not like Wii sports where you are moving your whole body, but you do have to move the controller to make your truck turn and do air spins. I have to tell you, after playing with the Wii controller for so long, going back to the regular controller was hard, we were both trying to tip it to get it to do what we want (the Wii will play Gamecube games with Gamecube controllers). We are still working on getting all the levels passed, and the difficulty gets harder and harder, but as with most games, you unlock better and better trucks along the way. I would say it’s a must have for the Wii.

For More

:yikes:

Back