shadowsith2.gif

sephiroth.gif

sorry again its just i have alot and i can only put 4 images in one post
2-1.gif

3.gif

2.gif

emeril.gif

one more post and thatll be all

i just wanted to share to people what ive made.post here if you like them or not like give me some constructive critisism

Last edited:
Ok ill show off mine

More soon

I'm sorry if this is a n00b question, but where is this penguin from? Is it from some show or is it your own creation because it's strangly awesome, to me atleast.

NateTheGreat said:
I'm sorry if this is a n00b question, but where is this penguin from? Is it from some show or is it your own creation because it's strangly awesome, to me atleast.

Not a penguin Prinny from Disgaea Maki kingdom/Phantom brave(all ps2) I just took the weapond/stuff bag off.
all games from Nipon ichi
for more info google "prinny" or "Disgaea"
Edit : More

And heres a very early one

Last edited:
to make these you have to download the program unfreez and its free heres the site: http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/
to make the animated gifs first sirch the for a well known video character or sumtin then save the sprite sheet and open it in microsoft paint. the copy and save all the sprite images that you want to make the sprite and name the as number1,number,number3, and so on. MAKE SURE TO SAVE THE IMAGES AS GIF FILE OR IT WONT WORK. then open unfreez and drag and drop the frames from paint into the unfreez and change the cs(seconds) and click make animated gif the file should show up in the my documants folder
only the the animated ones that take alot of frames take a while but its not hard

Back