My kid stuck a quarter in my wii

laur9382

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2010
I went to play my wii today and when I went to eject my sons game a quarter popped out. Now my wii is making a horrible noise and I can't get it to read any games. I was wonder if anyone knows how to safely take the console apart so I can see if there are any other coins stuck in it. Thank you.

I went to play my wii today and when I went to eject my sons game a quarter popped out. Now my wii is making a horrible noise and I can't get it to read any games. I was wonder if anyone knows how to safely take the console apart so I can see if there are any other coins stuck in it. Thank you.
wow I would punch your kid in the face LOL But if he's too young, I would make him get a job and buy another one JUst kidding lol. But that sucks

wow I would punch your kid in the face LOL But if he's too young, I would make him get a job and buy another one JUst kidding lol. But that sucks

LOL agree that.

Back