gamecube game stuck in wii

Jules1020

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
4145-1378-1164-1397
hey guys i need some help.. i was playing a gamecube game on my wii .. i went to eject it and it makes a noise like it wants to come out but is stuck.. then it just reloads itself. but wont come out !!!!!!!!!! ahhh help

ouch that sucks... first dont try prying it out.. wont help.. id call nintendo first see if they give you any tips on how to get it out.. or can tell you were to take it...
anything you do could void your warranty so be carefull best way to get it out though.. ive had this problem with the same setup in a car cd player.. disk goes it but wont come out.. bad news is your gonna probably ruin the disk trying to get it out on your own but what i did was use a blank cd shoved it in.. then a tounge depressor or popcicle stick on the other side and just kinda tweazer it out...hit eject and kinda hold it on both sides as you try to pull it out...

the best way to get it out would be to get it taken apart and just pop it out, but like i said that ruins the warranty... just call nintendo

What did Nintendo say when you called? I have 007 stuck in there right now! THIS SUCKS! It happened around 10:15 pm EST tonight in New Hampshire! So yeah they close at Seven on the pacific side of this country! I CAN'T SLEEP NOW!

Jules1020 said:
hey guys i need some help.. i was playing a gamecube game on my wii .. i went to eject it and it makes a noise like it wants to come out but is stuck.. then it just reloads itself. but wont come out !!!!!!!!!! ahhh help

HELP! It's after customer care hours and I want my damn Wii to work!

Never mind but I REPEAT DON'T BUY GAMECUBE GAMES THAT HAVE STICKERS ON THEM! It's like putting a burned CD that someone put a label on it into your cd player. It doesn't like to come out ever. I did get the game out and will look for that in the future

yeah i had one with a sticker on it so i took the sticker off before i put it in my consoles

Back