my mario strikers online basics video

You should rest the camera on something so it's still

Plus I couldn't see properly or hear you >.<

I think it's pretty awesome, keep it up pal. And maybe you should bring your video version number to V2.00 ;) lol joke,
Lee.J

That video is a nice idea it's just not executed very well. By the sounds of it your young and keen though!

My tips for next time would definately be to keep that camera still. Perhaps set up a table or something to put it on and so that it's pointing at the screen rather than you holding it. Which I assume is what you were doing? You need to speak up a little too so we can hear you more clearly!

thanks for the help i will be filming a friendly match and ranked match soo but the best thing is that my mate will be threre to hold and steady the camera

Nice trie but its horrible. The camere is shakey as heck plus the image isnt that sharp so its hard to see anything on there.

cyberzomby said:
Nice trie but its horrible. The camere is shakey as heck plus the image isnt that sharp so its hard to see anything on there.

At least he tried :mad5:

Thats true. But why put it online when you get these results. Its like posting a picture of someone but that person is blurred because you shook the camera. What can we do with something like that?

But indeed he deserves credit for trying

cyberzomby said:
Thats true. But why put it online when you get these results. Its like posting a picture of someone but that person is blurred because you shook the camera. What can we do with something like that?

But indeed he deserves credit for trying

I see your point there mate,
lee

um what was that about

oh yeah and wiiron incase you dunno peeps like to know information so thats why i made it

i think it's cool Brendo don't worry so much about the what the other members think :)

Back