Mario Strikers Charged: Trick Video

I have seen many videos like this on youtube and they are cool but some of them are really annoying to have done to you.

I haven't played online enough to see anyone do them to me, but i can see them getting annoying. I mostly use them myself to win the cups and they are really helpful if you get good at them.

I can do every skill in that video and more. I was 3rd in daily leaders on the europe season a couple of days ago

i hate the people that do them ALL the time, once is ok if your losing by alot like 2 or 3, but using them to win games is just cheep. they r useful if your going to win cups but i did mine the hard way lol

The only thing that matters is the scoreboard. Trick shots can be guarded, it's just a matter of paying attention.

Yea anybody could make it and be even if they used those tricks. In my opinion it just ruins the game. I sometimes diconnect on people that use them but then I get a loose and minus ten points and I don't want that now do I?

1) The midfield chip (which is the one you seem to have the biggest gripe with) can't be done on every level.

2) You have to release the ball in different spots on different levels because most of the fields are different sizes.

3) If anyone can do it, then why don't you? The only real thing that can be griped about is hacking, the game is a good balance of luck and skill. The fact that the lob stuff is in the game is what makes it really complex. If it's just passing and shooting you want Fifa 08 is thatta way ====>

Croswenthy said:
1) The midfield chip (which is the one you seem to have the biggest gripe with) can't be done on every level.

2) You have to release the ball in different spots on different levels because most of the fields are different sizes.

3) If anyone can do it, then why don't you? The only real thing that can be griped about is hacking, the game is a good balance of luck and skill. The fact that the lob stuff is in the game is what makes it really complex. If it's just passing and shooting you want Fifa 08 is thatta way ====>

I agree. I don't see why people are complaining about people doing it. If they didn't have these tricks every ones team would probably consist of sidekick with really good scoring, and thats not fun for people either cause the game would be really slow. I think for all those people who get annoyed with it are people who can't do them so they have say that it's cheap to do these. If they just learned how do do these maybe they'd be able to keep up with other players online. Personally I stink at these tricks but that doesn't stop me from trying even when i am losing by a lot.

People who complain it are just sick of being pwnt

the only thing I REALLY complain about now is people who ONLY use the boo deke to score and do it relentlessly

I can actually do all of them but the one where you just stand by the goalie and tap it past him and I don't use them but I used to sometimes because that was the only way I could win.

Back