Mario Strikers Charged Sub Forum Failing??

Fire Flower

Is A Diddy Kong User.
May 13, 2007
London Ontario
Wii Online Code
2617-4361-9813-7619
Does anyone even post in the mario strikers charged forum?
I hav'nt seen a post there for like 4 days now.
Does this meen that Mario strikers is losing it's essence?
Or that nobody cares about it anymore?

Oh well.
What's the point of having it anymore?
SSBB is killing it :lol:

I'm not sure really...I agree though if this is what your saying...when a subforum is no longer used, why keep it? Once it dies down like it has I'm pretty sure it won't get active again so might as well just merge it back with the Wii Gaming section...cause pretty soon, if not allready, it will just turn into another useless subforum no one uses

I guess it could be replaced with a Mario Galaxy sub forum but I guess that would last for only a while too.

Longer than this one...seriously this is the first thread I've posted in on this forum and I even have the game...lol

the game is too old now, its just a matter of time before the MSC, TP, and paper mario subforums are replaced by something else

yea. All the questions have been asked and all the tricks have been shared. Theres not really much to talk about

Theres nothing to talk about msc

I think that nobody cares anymore

I really don't think this board is dying but it will probably start showing some new faces.

I love this game.......I am not sure what the future holds for Super Smash or Mario Kart Wii but this one will be hard to beat.

I have been playing for a few weeks and I did not know this board existed but I am glad I found it now.

Thanks guys.

well with time, the spm or msc sub forum might get taken down and replaced by like mario kart or something

Back